Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm 100% Swamped!

Wow...it's been a while..but I just couldn't be bothered writing anything.

I ended up finishing class really early today. I picked up books from the library for my many essays and assignments that are due in the next couple of weeks. -I'm on total overload!
I should be doing work right now...but I am just not focussed...
I have to write drafts for 2 essays on the weekend.

I also have stuff to do for my other classes. It's quite scary.
At least i'm not working much this weekend. That's somewhat of a comfort. -I'm only working tomorrow night.

It's nice to be home for a friday night. -I've worked the last few. I rented movies, 'The Producers' (the new one), 'The Family Stone', Anchorman, and Clue.
Should be fun. :D

I'm still feeling really depressed at the moment. I think I may have to start looking into some kind of therapy, a psychologist or something. I think I'm only getting worse.

I've been doing a lot of writing lately. -Last night I started an NCIS fanfic on a whim. I may or may not actually get around to finishing it. We'll see.
Oh and I finally finished season 4 of Dawson's Creek. Now I have 5 to go. (6 isn't out here yet)

I watched the season 5 finale of Crossing Jordan on Tuesday. It was really really good.
-I really don't wanna wait for season 6! It's gonna kill me! haha!

Las Vegas finishes next week in the US. -Should be good...or at least interesting. lol.

Keep on Trucking!

-------
Carls

No comments: