Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New Year

Happy 2012! So far it is off to a good start. I'm working and have started the year debt free! I have also been able to save some money.

I had a quiet new years eve, spent it with the gang at Ness'. We went out for dinner which was nice. Had a few drinks and watched some tv before running around outside watching fireworks (and bogans).

I stayed at Ness' and we watched a few movies, and started Friday Night Lights. It's nice to be done with Everwood, it seemed to take over our hangout nights a little. So far FNL is good but nothing to make us crazy yet!

Been pretty quiet lately, it's been too hot on the weekends to do much. Last weekend I went to Chadstone with mum. They had a great sale at myer so I spent a bit. Got a new handbag, a beach towel, and a cafe press... All were good or awesome discounts!
Course we bought all we could carry and never got to any other stores!

Went to see Sherlock Holmes 2 on Sunday with Jacinta. It wasn't as good as the first one, but I enjoyed it and we had fun. 

This week is a full 5 day week at work, which after 2 short weeks is kind of a struggle. But I'm trying to get sleep. I'm also eating better now that the holiday period is over. But mum and Nikki are going away next week, so well see how I go then.

Wish me sleep!

------------
Carlie

No comments: