Monday, January 30, 2012

Golden Globes Wrap Up 2012

Red Carpet faves
Overall nothing blew me away.
Sarah Hyland looked Lovely.
Sofia Vergara's was an awesome color.
I liked Debra Messing's dress, but it could have used some color.
I guess Charlize Theron's dress was pretty too.

Mentionables -

Ariel Winter looking slightly more age appropriate, but still she maybe dresses a little too grown up.

Loved Sarah Paulson and Amanda Peet together again, and The Deschanel sister power couple!

It's an SNL party!!! Yay for my SNL peeps.

I love that some people are now huge stars, but I still remember way back to their early roles. It was feeling a little late 90's.

Worst Outfits
Sarah Michelle Geller....did someone throw paint at her...but I did LOVE the hair.

Piper Perabo's dress was interesting... Didn't love it. Too poofy.

Eek. Lea Michele...umm, didn't like it.

Best dressed guys
Mark Salling looks nice in a tux.
And Ashton Kutcher cleans up nice!!!! It's about time!


The Awards

I like Laura Dern, but I wanted my people from MY shows to win. I thought Zooey would win.

Gotta love Rob Lowe! And yay for Downton Abbey!

It sucked that I don't watch a single show that was up for best drama series...sad I used to watch them all back in the day. Damn Madmen for not being on last year.

Wait Missy Pyle is at the Globes?! Ohh she's in The Artist. Never mind. Stil seems wrong though.

Oh yeah that's what Sarah Paulson is in. Maybe I'll get to American Horror Story at some point.

Felicity Huffman and Bill Macy were hilarious, loved their little song.

Are we time traveling? Clare Danes and Jessica Lange...again?

So weird having Brian Benben at the globes. Would have been nice if Madeleine had won! She's awesome in Revenge!

aww yay Matt LeBlanc!

Ok it's still 2012, Bradley Cooper was not not around in the 90's.

Yay Octavia Spencer!!! I LOVED The Help!

Helen Mirren is SO awesome!!!

Yay Modern Family!!!! I know she can be annoying, but I find Sofia Vergara amusing!!! And how spiffy did the boys look in their tuxes!

Yeah...racist jokes right after showing off The Help aren't funny at all.

Yay Merryl!!!!!!! Hopefully I'll get to see The Iron Lady soon!

----------
Carlie

No comments: