Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Technical Dificulties!

So....this is my first post for March 2010.....and this evening I have gone a little internet crazy, because both the internet and the foxtel were down since around 3pm yesterday...which means I didn't go online since yesterday morning, cause I was having movie day with Jacinta.

 So yesterday turned out to be a big movie day for me. Jacinta and I borrowed Whip It- which was really good, and Inglorious Bastards - which was good and I glad I saw it...but it was very very slow for the most part...and over 2 hours long.
Then Mum and I were contemplating going to see The Blind Side, cause it was cheap movie day, and then since the net and the foxtel were both not working...which means there was no tv either (cause we don't have a working aerial), we thought we really ought to. I'm glad we did, cause I really enjoyed it (I would have definately seen it, just maybe not this week). Sandra Bullock was really good in it...and it was also a greally moving story.

Then today since there was nothing else to watch (including Ellen with Lauren -which I was VERY mad about!), I found myself having a Megan Mullally day; this consisted of at least 4 episodes of Will and Grace and FAME. Fame wasn't THAT fantastic, but good enough...and having Megan sing in it was awesome...pity there was no Bebe singing.
I kept wanting to put on another tv show or movie....but nothing inspired me. Although I think in the next few days I might need to watch a RENT, or something.

FINALLY our net came back late this arvo, which meant I had TONS of tweets to catch up on. -At least they were good ones! Plus tons of other net stuff to catch up on.

ALSO, in all the net drama....I've had a busy day jobwise. Yesterday I got a call from one of the companies I applied for, and they left a message, I got back to them today. The guy was very happy to chat, and seemed keen...but it turns out the job was more design targeted than I'm really interested in...and while I think he wanted to be able to consider me for the job, he knew I wasn't really up to it. So I guess that is actually a good thing, no point going after jobs that I can't do. So anyways..I was a little bummed about that, but then just as the day was wrapping up and I was listening to music, my phone rings just before 5pm. One of the admin jobs I applied for, wanted me for an interview next week. This is my first interview call in...I guess the other 2 were technically phone interviews...I'm not setting my hopes high, but its a good start nonetheless.


Wish me luck!


-----------
Carlie

No comments: