Monday, January 04, 2010

Foo Years

Over the weekend, the gang held our own Fake New Years (Foo Years) because people were working on actual New Years.

We went to Stacks in Karingal for dinner, its been a while, and the food did not dissapoint. Ness, Brett and I ordered Christmas cocktails, candy cane ones that were pink/red and green. They tasted pretty good, but were pretty strong. -I'm a bit of a lightweight when it comes to alcohol, and was already feeling a good buzz.

After dinner we headed back to Ness' for dessert, more drinks, and silliness. We had an array of good foods: donuts, truffles, and brownies. YUM! I was drinking vodka and lemonade, and then moving onto midouri mixes. I lost track of the number I had, but I think it was more than I've drunk in a long time! lol
We had fun listening to music and chatting about various things, before wrapping things up.

Only things that were really different about Foo Years, compared to New Years was a lack of fireworks! Lol.

-------------
Carlie

No comments: