Friday, August 28, 2009

Celebrity Stalker

So....I technically wrote this days ago, but blogger was being rude...

In the last couple of weeks, I seem to be being stalked by people who resemble actors. -I'm starting to wonder if its that I am semi-subconsciously looking for people who look like actors, or if they actually do just happen to look like them.

Since I started Uni, I have seen a guy that I think looks like Will McCormack - I think the fact that the guy is usually dressed in a suit like Will's character in In Plain Sight helps...but he does seem to have similar facial features. -I've seen him twice now, once at the station in Camberwell, and once at Starbucks in Hawthorn. Of course if I was to go up to him (which I wouldn't) and say 'you know you look just like this American actor...', he'd think I was a nut and also would most likely have no idea who I was talking about....as I imagine most people don't know who Will is unless they really like IPS or Brothers and Sisters.

Also the other day I passed a guy that looked like a young Peter Krause...

I'm starting to think my brain works even more weirdly than I'd thought. -Especially after I started dreaming my own tv shows, or movie, or whatever that was..it was slightly unclear.
But essentially I'd cast Jason Isaacs and Janel Moloney in a weird story that was a lot like Brotherhood...what with the guns and the violence whatnot.....yet it was not their Brotherhood characters....

No comments: