Tuesday, July 28, 2009

De-stress Update

Not a lot going on lately...I've got 2 weeks left of holidays, then its back to uni, and then out into the semi-real world after that.

Other than watching a bunch of movies and tv...I haven't done a whole lot lately. Okay...So I did go shopping the other week, and manage to get a new jacket cheap -which was worth it anyways cause I've worn it heaps since. My search for kneehigh boots however was very unsuccessful.

Saw Jersey Boys a few weeks ago. LOVED IT!!!! We sat in the 2nd row, and even though spent most of the show looking up their noses, enjoyed every bit of it. They boys were excellent and kinda adorable...breaking character occaisionally during the extra long applauses. We also got 3 of them to sign our programs afterwards. -I've been listening to the soundtrack OVER and OVER again.

I'd also like to give an update on what is currently on my De-stress/sleepmix playlist.
1. Body and Soul - Billie Holiday
2. Bang Bang - Dizzy Gillespie
3. The Way You Look Tonight - Michael Buble
4. Wonderful Tonight - Michael Buble
5. Home - Michael Buble
6. White Horse - Taylor Swift
7. Love Story - Taylor Swift
8. The Best Day - Taylor Swift
9. Kissess and Cake - The P.S I Love You Score - John Powell
10. Way Back Into Love - Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore (Music and Lyrics)
11. I'd Rather Be With You - Joshua Radin
12. Only You - Joshua Radin

Not a lot else to report....except..oh yeah. We got a brand new spanking tv. Very shiny..and I think I've finally figured out how it works properly....or at least what makes my dvds look the best.


-----------
Carlie

No comments: