Friday, June 13, 2008

12 of 12 June 2008

It took me forever to find my camera, but I managed to get my shots in for the day. Here are my 12 for Chad's 12 of 12 June edition.

1 of 12 - 9:42am



Burning dvds with recent eps of Las Vegas and ER for my friend and birthday girl Vanessa. (who even though I spent a good deal of the day with her...didn't end up taking any real pictures while we were out and about)



2 of 12 - 10:06am


Eating a chocolate crossant while watching the previous days ep of The View. - I always tape it off W and watch it the next day while I have breakfast and read the paper. -It's my news and current events hour :P



3 of 12 - 1:23pm


In the changerooms of Target at Chadstone Shopping Centre, trying on a bunch of cardigans.



4 of 12 - 3:56pm


Home again, exhausted and a little chilly. -Watching a stormy ep of ER circa 2002.



5 of 12 - 3:56pm


Getting darker and gloomier outside...who knows why that van was sitting outside my house. -I blame it on the builders for next door, who nearly parked over my driveway...



6 of 12 - 4:38pm

Snacking on some quite retro TV snacks. I haven't had these in ages!



7 of 12 - 5:34pm


Reading the new book I bought the day before. Burning Bright by Tracy Chevalier. Pretty good so far. I have read a few of her others, and I studied Girl with a Pearl Earring in year 12.



8 of 12 - 6:22pm


My new cardi. Of course the one that looked best HAD to be the most expensive. But only by 10 bucks, so no big deal really.



9 of 12 - 7:55pm

Just come back from the Supermarket. Mum made me drive, probably cause my P plates were already on the car...that or she was just feeling lazy. :P



10 of 12 - 10:25pm


Filling in a claims form for Medicare. I had a bunch of tests last week, and one of them is making me claim it myself.



11 of 12 - 10:52pm


Killing some time playing a demo of Zoo Tycoon2.


12 of 12 - 11:15pm



Checking the tram times to catch a train to work Friday morning.

3 comments:

Jason said...

I have the same ritual of watching The View that same night or the next day. I grab a lot of news items from their Hot Topics segments.

Those TeeVee snacks look tasty.

Great photos. Thanks for sharing!

Susan said...

looks like my kind of day.....chocolate and more chocolate! lol!!

Dogeared said...

I like the car photo - very arty!

(and I think numbers 10 and 11 are the wrong way round - I got confused for a second, at how a form was Zoo Tycoon2! Just testing us, right? ;-) )

And mmm, chocolate!

Helen (12er)