Sunday, September 16, 2007

Just another saturday

So today was such a great day, I woke up relaxed. With no pressure to do any work for Uni or even to go to work. A nice feeling. - I played the sims2 most of the day. lol

In the arvo, I went to Chadstone with my mum. I haven't been there in weeks and they have changed a lot around. -It was odd. So when we were coming in, we always park at David Jones, there was this couple totally sucking face...next to the fridges. I mean to each their own...but fridges? Really?! hehe.

I ended up finding some new shoes, which my mum paid for. Which was nice of her. I also bought 2 new retro tees from Jay Jay's. -My Little Pony, and Dumbo. lol. -They didn't have any of the 'Made in the 80's' ones in my size :(

On the way out, I bought a doona cover for my new bed (whenever I end up getting it). The one I liked was on sale, so I thought I'd better get it while it was gonna save me some moola! Now all that's left is the bed itself. -Which of course is the most expensive thing.

My dad was being a total jerk tonight, as usual...but the more it happens, the more it tends to bug me. Which is odd actually. You'd think that I'd get used to it. oh well.

I need a holiday. Europe would be nice! ...or the East Coast of the US. -Either way I can't really afford it right now, and have noone to go with. But hopefully soon!

-----
-Carlie

No comments: