Friday, September 30, 2011

Busy Little Bee

Wow I've been really busy lately....and when I haven't, I haven't been blogging much. So I've got a fair bit to catch up on.

Ness has been gone a few weeks now, miss her like crazy...but I don't miss the drive to Frankston. :P

Not last weekend, but the one before, Jacinta and I did a major shopping weekend. On the Saturday we went over to the Chadstone Homemaker centre on warrigal road. I'd never been there, but I knew they had Freedom and JB, and I knew Jacinta is looking into getting a new bed, so I thought it'd a be worth a visit. Freedom had 15% off so I bought a couple of towels and mugs. -The towels are super soft and cuddly! I also bought my media player from JB -FINALLY! It's very cool. It plays all kinds of files on my tv- everything I could wish for.
Had a quiet night, as sleepy as I was the night before -where I was falling asleep at 9pm. I was watching all sorts of things  -including 3 eps of P-Rex and Cougar Town that for some reason I had skipped last season in the downloading....oops. They were good ones too!

Sunday I picked up Jacinta and we went to Chaddy. I was looking for shoes, bags, clothes etc, but found nothing, but a doona cover and makeup. 

Last week Nikki was away with Dad in Queensland, so it was nice and quiet just me and Mum. I took her out for dinner on the Tuesday night. It was fun, not having anyone sulking or calling us to come home. She came home Thursday, and was nice and friendly....for 5 minutes - she was back to normal by Friday.
They went off to the footy and I had the place to myself and I watched plenty of tv. I started Private Practice season 4 since that arrived on Thursday. And then watched the 2 hour Grey's Anatomy season premiere when that finally downloaded at 10pm -ish.

I didn't get much of a sleep in on Saturday cause I got up early so I could go and take my jeans down to be taken up. Mum and Nic when out after that, so I watched plenty more PPP and did some washing and cleaning up. Jacinta came over around 5:30 and we caught up - while my mum was getting her costume organised for the party she and Nic were going to. She went as Princess Leia. We went and got dinner from Camberwell and came back and watched some movies.
I had a good sleep in Sunday. Didn't get up to much. Mum and I went to Camberwell in the arvo, and I ended up buying almost $200 worth of clothes from Just Jeans...I let mum suggest some things to try on and I liked them all, but 1! Then I bought new pillows and other things from Target. I am looking forward to using my new sheets, doona cover and pillows this weekend.

I haven't done much this week except watch tv and work! When I wasn't watching new stuff, I was watching PPP - I gotta admit I have sacrificed watching some of the new stuff to make sure I got through PPPs4 before tonight. Only got 1 left and I'll watch that before I watch the premiere in a little bit.
We had another work morning tea today - a goodbye for Tara who got a new job. I ate so much food...its crazy just how much stuff there is. It nuts! I was baking brownies last night, but they didn't quite work out right...so I just brought some chips...and I was kinda glad. too too too too much food!
Getting my hair done tomorrow arvo, before going out to dinner tomorrow night. Can't wait to have my hair cut, and also be more blonde. I miss the blonde.

-------------
Carlie

No comments: