Friday, July 15, 2011

Problems Solved, for now.....

So the thing in with VCAT and my uncle went pretty well yesterday. The VCAT lady (I don't think she was technically a judge or anything....)saw right through my uncle. That he had no real claim, or issue. He sounded like a little kid whinging over what his siblings were doing. There was no proof behind all his claims. They even had their financial planner there to back them up! John was there alone, with a friend...we'd expected all their side of the family to turn up. They have completely alienated themselves from the rest of the family....but I digress.....anyways so all the woman said was that if my Mum could give my uncle a statement of my grandmother's expenses and where the money is going every 6 months. -I think that was just to shut him up.
So my Mum was happy about that, we all came back to our place, Geoff, Neil, Colleen, Marg and Jay, for drinks.

Tonight I caught up with them all again at Neil and Marg's for Tracey's Tupperware party.  Mum and I bought a few things. I just got some little things to add to my collection. A lot of the stuff is really expensive...however it does last forever, so if you like it it is worth it. But overall none of the colors were that exciting, and some were exactly the same colors as last time.

I was going to blog about my sleeping habits this week, and my weird dreams, but I'm so tired right now I might do that tomorrow or later. I got home to find the Emmy nominations up, and will probably try and comment on them at some time over on my tv blog.

Goodnight world.

-----------
Carlie

No comments: