Monday, August 09, 2010

Funny isn't it?..

So I'm still going through old blog posts.....and found a funny little comment from a post in 2006.


(re: Cabaret) "I was a little weirded out at the fact that Joel Grey was in it...I had never seen him in anything that old. lol. To me his is Doc from Buffy or the nekkid dead man from Crossing Jordan."

-Its funny how few things I knew him from compared to now!!!! Joel Grey is not only the original Wizard of Oz from Wicked, but he was in Chicago, and Alias, Private Practice, and Grey's, and tons of other stuff.....its weird to only think of him as being from 1 thing! -And I'd also forgotten he was in Crossing Jordan.

They should so get Joel to do a tiny cameo on Glee......


Anyways that's enough tv talk.....but I just wanted to comment on how much my world has changed in 4 years!



--------
Carlie

No comments: