Thursday, May 14, 2009

If I could fly I would!

So I have known that Allison Janney was doing the 9 to 5 musical for a while now. I knew it was coming to broadway this year, and yet didn't get myself organised enough to go over and see it. -Now if I had been earning enough I probably would have actually planned to be there right now, so I could see it, and also Lauren Graham in Guys and Dolls.....but I barely have enough for the plane trip there at the moment.

It's been driving me crazy all week. I'm dying to see it with every fibre of my being.....I'll definately have to get the soundtrack either way. ....now if only I can come up with some way to get me (and Ness...cause she might kill me if I went without her :P ) there.

-anyone got a few free grand to send us over to New York for a couple of days to see 9 to 5, give me a yell!


oh and now I'm also really depressed that Wicked is ending its Melbourne run and moving to Sydney in August! WAHHHHHHHH

------
Carlie

No comments: