Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My Favourite Things - Part 1

I copied this idea from Chad Darnell's blog....I thought it was something interesting to do.



Dove Pro-Age Shampoo and Conditioner - I have very very fine hair and even though my body is young, all the chemicals over the years have made it kinda old. So I have a very hard time giving my hair any volume. I've found this stuff works wonders and also leaves my hair pretty soft too.




Shea Bodybutter from The Body Shop - My friend got me into bodybutter, and I decided on the Shea nut variety. It has a nice, but not overpowering scent and leaves my hands feeling nice and soft, instead of dry, cracked and sore.



Extra Professional Mints - I used to be a TicTacs fan (Spearmint only) but I started to get really sore teeth while I was at work cause I'd taken too many. I gave Extra Professional Mints (pepermint) a try and was hooked! I also love that they come in a recycleable tin.



Arnotts Malt-o-milk biscuits - I've had a cold for the last week and these biscuits are one of the few things that hasn't hurt my cold! -Especially nice to eat with orange juice!



Chemists Own Dry Cough medicine - A miracle elixer! This damm cold I've got has resulted in me coughing like crazy for the last few days, and Friday night I got barely any sleep at all from not being able to stop coughing. Saturday night (and every night since) I have gotten a decent sleep thanks to my yellow medicine!




Vicks Liquid Centre Vapodrops - Thank god for vapodrops. I wouldn't have gotten through my lectures without coughing non-stop without them. Makes having a cold just a little bit easier.

No comments: