Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bored Now

I have found it amazing how much time one can waste at uni on the internet. Today I have an hour and a half to kill till my tute, and almost halfway through my break, I have already run out of the usual things to do, and have had to find new things to entertain my time with.

-don't say, uniwork. I'm doing a bit of that...but my brain is far too dead for that now anyhoo. I haven't had my coffee yet.

So far today, I have read and posted on the imdb messageboard for Wicked. Looked up all the tv talk shows I watch to see if anyone I like is on this week. -I have also copied all the links so I can keep track in the future. I have read the lastest imdb news, researched last years emmys and compared a few catagories to this years emmys, done a Pushing Daisies quiz, updated my comment on facebook, checked and written emails, read articles about certain tv personalities, and other random info.

I'm too tired to come up with another 'Favorite Things' post today, maybe tomorrow. Plus I'm starting to run out of ideas. Maybe I should just do one every month or every few weeks or something.


However....because the desks for the computers here are so damm high, my fingers are getting very cold and losing circulation a little...which is bad.


---------
Carlie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love those little gaps between classes that serve little to no purpose other than to piss you off and bore you to tears. I find that's when Mr iPod can be a livesaver, that and seeking out friends blogs hehe :)