Saturday, August 11, 2007

Doh!

So last week was my first week back at Uni. Some of it was good, some was really crappy. But that was to be expected. lol.
I have a 4-day week this semester, which is a day more than last semester. Mondays I do get to start way late in the day though, not till 12:30pm, so I get to sleep in and relax/watch some telly in the morning. Tuesdays and Wednesdays kinda suck, I have to get up around 7am, cause it's easier to go with my mum in the morning, than leave at the same time and walk to the station. I finish at 2 on Tuesdays and 12 on Wednesdays. Thursdays I'm there from 10:30-2.
I have Tuesday mornings with Kelly and Jacinta, and Thursdays with Jacinta, and Kelly for the lecture in the morning. Monday's is writing Fiction, which looks a little scary, but cool. I think my thursdays are going to be the slightly boring days. I will probably need coffee Tues-Thurs.

In other news, I am hoping to get my new bed soon. I know what I want, I just need to pull the money together and go to buy it!
OOo speaking of buying things, my dad got his new car a few weeks ago, it's quite shiny. Mum's is still coming.
No holiday plans. -Just going for my licence...whenver I book in for that. I've had 2 lessons so far. It's looking good. I hope! haha.

Anyhoo...I should probably get to some of my reading...grrr.
Toodles

----
Carlie

No comments: