Friday, July 13, 2007

12 of 12 July 2007

Okay so wow, looks like I've been bad and haven't posted here for a whole month. oh well. - at least I finally managed to do 2 months of Chad's 12 of 12 in a row!





1 of 12 - 9:35am
mmm, a healthy (yeah right!) breaky. -I've become addicted to apple and blackcurrent juice, it takes like fruit pastels!



2 of 12 - 10:04am
Leaving my house to head to the city, it's quite sunny for winter in Melbourne

3 of 12 - 10:09am
Clearly the sunshine won't last long.
...It didn't!



4 of 12 - 10:18am
Waiting at the station for my train.




5 of 12 - 11:01am
'The Clock' at Melbourne central. - Goes off every hour on the hour, singing 'Waltzing Matilda'. Everyone stops to take photos...especially tourists, and people taking pics for their blogs. :P

6 of 12 - 2:26pm
Looking for books at Borders. -I found nothing!


7 of 12 - 4:35pm
Playing solitare on my iPod on the train home, listening to Snow Patrol.

8 of 12 - 5:41pm
The reason I went to the city at all was to see 'Knocked Up' with my friend Jacinta. -It was a lot better than I expected!



9 of 12 - 8:06pm
Checking the train times for Friday's activities on the net.



10 of 12 - 8:16pm
Downloading the free Kelly Clarkson ringtone that came with the cd I bought on my day out.



11 of 12 - 9:51pm
McGeek. Watching the season 4 finale of NCIS on my laptop. Now I only have 3 shows that haven't ended for me.



12 of 12 - 10:44pm
Watching a few eps of Friends with my sister before bed. This pic actually has all 3 of my fave characters!



Bonus pic
13 of 12 - 9:37pm
It's hard to think of hot things in Winter...so here is the thermostat. The House was nice and cosy.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. Man, I wish it was winter here! I've been roasting!

Bego said...

great breaky! I have a good friend in Melbourne---I hope to visit one day.

Anonymous said...

Oh, what I'd give for central heating right now...

Poun said...

Another TV junkie, woohoo!!!! the clock is great !!!

Zippy said...

That juice sounds incredible - I'll have to look for it here. I love white picket fences and that clock is really cool - sometimes it's okay to be like a tourist!

Michele

CondoBlogger said...

Gret shots... love the clock!

Chad Darnell said...

Did you say WINTER!!?!!?! I am SO flying to your place!

I was surprised by Knocked Up too!

Thanks for doing it!

Scooter said...

I thought picture 8 was from an ad in phonebook. Would be agreat name for a business. :)

catie said...

So difficult to find good books to read! Makes me want to chase the good writers down the street begging them to write faster.

Or maybe flogging them for not writing faster.

Dogeared said...

I love that clock!

Also, try BookMooch (www.bookmooch.com), if you want to get rid of some books and get new ones! It's a global book swap!