Thursday, March 21, 2013

Musical March

So I'm a bit restless these days....

After C2B2, I saw Jersey Boys with Mum...it was soooo great to see it again, and even better than I remembered! Mum had a great time too.
It was weird having Anthony Harkin from Rock of Ages in it though...messed with my head a little. hah.


Last weekend Ness and I went to a benefit concert at Her Majesty's with the cast of C2B2, Jersey Boys and King Kong. It was cheap, but there was some good stuff. Francine Cain got to sing  - which is more of her than you get to see in Chitty....but anyways.
We were front row...which was not the best for this show, but still good.

Ness and I have booked our flights to Hawaii. We are looking at hotels and activities, and will book more soon.

Work is okay. I take a different way to and from work now - which is working out well. Less traffic, and quicker. So that is one thing that makes my days better.
Last week I was crazy busy, and this week its a little quieter...which is good, but can be a bit boring sometimes.

Next week is Easter, so yay for a long weekend. Looking forward to my trip in June though.

-----------------
Carlie

No comments: