Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sleep

ooo my first April post.

So for most of this week, I've been going to bed earlier than I normally do. In fact on Tuesday I was in bed by just after 11pm, and had turned all lights out by midnight...which I rarely do.

I don't know if the reason I have been feeling tired earlier, and actually making myself go to bed earlier is because of one (or many) of the following possible reasons....

A) That I am actually genuinely tired.
B) All my work doing assignments has worn me out
C) I am bored, and therefore just not staying up
D) I don't have other people keeping me up late on msn
E) I have finally gotten sick of watching clips on the computer, and/or have developed some control over when I should stop.
F) it has been too damm cold to stay out of bed

Whatever the reason, even though I got to bed earlier, it doesn't always mean that I sleep any earlier, or wake up feeling anymore refreshed.

Maybe after this week's break from Uni I will have myself sorted out, and feeling relaxed and refreshed again.

No comments: