Thursday, May 08, 2008

Odd Things on Campus

I've been meaning to write a post like this for ages. I know it's Uni and everyone here is doing something different, and so a lot of personalities come together in the one place...but I swear there are people around I have never seen people like before.

Everyday there are tons of people in all sorts of people with strange hair colors, styles, clothing etc, whole groups of people I am sure I haven't even seen around the city.

Also today while sitting at McDonalds in Glenferrie Rd, there were two men in business suits eating their lunch, and talking about full on business and economy stuff. I just found it rather amusing and also odd, that these guys were sitting there surrounded by uni and high school students, eating McDonalds and discussing whether China or Swizterland made the better products. I also heard a rather lenthy conversation about socks....

Oh well must get back to my essay. Miles to go before I sleep.....and the comps starting to run out of battery power. -I must remember to bring my cord with me next week.

------

Carlie

No comments: