Monday, January 14, 2008

P.S I Love You

Since it was the cheap $9 movie for this week, I offered to shout Mum so she would come and see it with me. Unfortunately it wasn't showing at our local cinema, so we had to go a little further than usual. We went to Knox, which is about 20-25 minutes away, but they have this great nightlife setup which is separate from the actual shopping centre. They have great restaurants, cafes, and even a fairly low key Irish Pub.

Even though I was starving, we only ended up getting a doughnut from Krispy Kreme each, and a Choc Top from the movies to eat during the film.
The film was pretty good. Though at times maybe went on a little long for some scenes.
The film was also like a random collection of people from some of my fave tv shows. Even Hilary Swank, who was Carly in Beverly Hills 90210 back in the day. I knew Lisa Kudrow was in it, that was one extra reason why I wanted to see it. I knew Harry Connick Jr was in it...(he'll still be Leo from Will and Grace to me) -Also I always find it strange when everyone else sings in a movie..'cept for him. lol. Then there was Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Denny from Grey's...like you don't know), who I also knew was in it. And then there was James Marsters....who I had sorta forgotten about since my Buffy and Angel obsession died down a few years ago, and so I was totally shocked when I saw him....and man his accent still weirds me out..it's neither really American or British..It's like some weird missmesh.
Even Gina Gershon was in an ep of Crossing Jordan, and other things.

...okay now I have the image of all those characters being together...and it SO wouldn't make an inch of sense...lol.

so anyways good movie. I'd say great, but I loved 27 dresses more. Lol.
I the last week I've seen 3 movies in 6 days. I saw the National Treasure sequel on Tuesday, 27 Dresses on Thursday, and then P.S I love you, on Sunday.


I might give my review of 27 Dresses later if I get the chance.

--------
Carlie

No comments: