Sunday, January 13, 2008

12 of 12 - 2008 a brand new year

This is two firsts in one, my first post for the year, and also my first of Chad's 12 of 12's for 2008. (I'll post another post, about what I've been up to, and my New Years later)



So here's my 12 pics for January 2008 (I still keep typing 2007...gonna take a little while like always to get used to it!)


1 of 12 - 1:27am
Still awake...can't sleep.







2 of 12 - 10:43am
After a sleep in, it's time to get up.




3 of 12 - 1:11pm
Printing out some photos of my Grandma at my cousin's wedding to give to her.




4 of 12 - 3pm
Having tea at my Grandparents house. (I only have tea when I go to my Grandparents house. lol)





5 of 12 - 4:34pm
Taking pics in my Grandparents garden. (they live in Bentleigh in Melb). I have pics of me with this frog when I was really little.




6 of 12 - 4:35pm
My Grandparent's backyard...hasn't changed much since I was really little. lol.




7 of 12 - 6:50pm
Home cooked hamburgers for dinner. Yum!




8 of 12 - 7:05pm
Watching the Aristocats while eating dinner....didn't end up getting more than 20 minutes into the movie. lol.




9 of 12 - While trying to put together my new bed (which is a whole story of drama, tears, and yelling at customer service people), I managed to stab myself with a screwdriver. OUCH!




10 of 12 - 8:06pm
Browsing my new cupcake book.


11 of 12 - 10:12pm
My new bed is up and ready to be made! FINALLY!



12 of 12 - 11:23pm
A finshed product. New bed, new everything for the bed. Lovely!


Hope you liked them!
----
Carlie

17 comments:

Dogeared said...

Wow, pretty bed, with the white frame and the pink bedding!

And ouch for your hand!

Helen (new photoBlog for photo challenges - http://dogearedphotos.blogspot.com/)

Poun said...

Very pretty new bed :-)
Hummm those cupcakes on the pic on the book look yummy !! eheh

are you left or right handed ? 'cause if you're right handed it really sucks !! (it already sucks not matter which hand it is though!!!)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Helen and poun: The bed looks really pretty, and the cupcakes in the book very yummy. I hope you will try some of them and post picture of them on your next 12 of 12 :)

graphsman said...

I agree too ! What a beautiful bed !! And the home cooked hamburgers look yummy too !!

Christin said...

The bed is very pretty. I'm sorry it caused you so much pain though.

Scooter said...

Cheeseburgers? I love cheesburgers!

TuxBaby said...

Funny how so many things at Grandma's houses just never change, even after years and years of time has passed.

Mmmmm cupcakes.

Great photos for your 12!

~TuxBaby

Anonymous said...

Great photos! :) Thanks for sharing!

Matt said...

I love your grandparents' yard! And I agree about the cheeseburger. :)

Kayte said...

A fellow 12-of-12er here!

Ouch for your poor hand. Looks like the end result was worth it though! I hope you slept well last night :)

Zippy said...

Love the bed - great colors! Your poor hand - hope that heals up soon.

The frog in the garden - ribbit!

Hibe said...

Hello Carlie,
This is Hibe (aka Gary). I’m participating in the 12 of 12 challenge also. I have included in my 12 of 12 homepage a link to the page you listed with Chad. If this is not permissible with you, please email me Hibe@rcn.com or drop a comment at http://hibes12of12.blogspot.com/ . Please feel free to post my link if you wish.

Putting furniture together... that's what men are for. Not that one of us would have done it better or with less bloodshed, but at least it wouldn't have been yours... lol.

Sunny Archibald said...

Your new bed is so pretty....hope you sleep better tonight. I think it's neat that you went to visit your grandparents. You're building memories.

Bonnie said...

Oh, how I LOVE "The Aristocats"! LOVE! :)

Susan said...

sorry the bed was so much trouble!! hope you got a good night's sleep in it atleast!

Anonymous said...

Love your bed, both frame and covers.

Anonymous said...

pretty bed! i am very jealous of your cupcake book...cake books - with lots of photos of course - are a weakness of mine!
-jennie (12of12er)