Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lazy Hazy Crazy Days

So it's practically Febuary, schools started back this week. Nikki started High School, and Scott started his plumbing pre-apprenticeship last week.

And me, well I'm still on holidays.

Mum's been home this week, so we've done a few things. I went and got my eyebrows waxed for the first time - it wasn't really painful and looks good!



Other than odd things, I haven't really been up to much. I'm very over movies at the moment. A few weeks ago, I ended up seeing 5 or 6 movies in a week and a half!

As mentioned I've seen the National treasure sequel, 27 Dresses (which I loved!), and P.S I love you. I've also seen Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Juno. ....Alvin and the Chipmunks wasn't great...but wasn't a complete waste of $9.
I ended up getting 2 free movie tickets out of Villages 3 movie reel deal. Though one technically belongs to mum cause she paid for us to see 27 Dresses.

Hopefully I'll get onto painting the dining room and the hallway this weekend or early next week. I'm running out of time before the curtains come.

I've also got to organise my classes for uni, hopefully I'll get a couple of free days for relaxation, homework, or work. Hopefully I'll also be able to find a new job. I've pretty much given up on the idea of Safeway offering me any decent work, and I'm starting to go broke. I keep putting aside money for my future trip..but if I don't get work I start taking money from it - which I really really really don't want to do, cause I'm dying to go overseas!


Wish me luck!

------
Carlie

No comments: