Thursday, July 22, 2010

Work Work Work

Dear Julia Guillard and the australian government....thank you for working the AEC office off our feet this week by giving us only 5 weeks to get organised for the election.....

-actually it works out well for me, cause I get to do a bit more work and some overtime.
This week i've worked monday night, tuesday, wednesday, all day/night today and am working tomorrow and saturday probably. So in short I'm really sleepy, and tired, and have no time to do things like washing, or watch tv! I miss the tv!
But working is actually a lot of fun. I've been mostly doing inputing, but I'm enjoying being in teh office environment. Everyone is really nice and kinda funny. -I've been picking new things up each day....meaning they remember something they didn't tell me to do or skip the day earlier! lol. But I get to little things like collect and sort mail and deal with the people and its fun to get some non-safeway experiance!

I'll be very sleepy by sunday I think....it could get interesting....coffee is definately my friend this week!


--------
Carlie

No comments: