Thursday, July 01, 2010

July Denial!

So....it is now officially July. I can't believe I have been job hunting for months and months now. -Somebody hire me already! - I could be the most awesome 'insert job title here' ever, they don't know!

Had an interview last week, which was a 2nd interview after the one the Friday before. I dressed the part, answered the questions pretty well....and thought I had aced the testing. But then it turns out that I didn't do so well on 1 part of the test. So that job is toast - which is ok because I don't think it was for me really.....but I just want to work!

I've been rather busy this week with assorted things. Its currently school holidays now, so my shift at Safeway yesterday was a tad hectic....damm holidays messing up what is normally a very quiet wednesday...at least I wasn't bored I guess!

Saturday night Mum, Nikki and I watched the old Barbie and the Rockers movies - because we could only watch things on vhs due to the dead dvd player. We also multitasked by playing Disney Monopoly - in which I kicked some serious butt!

Sunday Mum and I went in search of a new dvd player to replace the dead one downstairs. -We drove through Morrabbin searching for The Good Guys, and finally came across the one in Brighton by accident. So we got ourselves a shiny new LG dvd player - that plays burnt dvds and international ones. So I'm feeling good about that.
After that we dropped in on my grandparents and had a chat and gave my Grandpa a chance to duck up the street.

Tuesday night, Nikki and I went down to Camberwell to meet Mum at Sofia's for dinner and then went and saw Toy Story 3 in 3D. The movie was good. Not as good as the 2nd one. It was pretty sad though....my Mum was sobbing like a freak :P  -The 3D part however was really not worth it. It just looked slightly glossing and defined. 3D movies are really only worth it when stuff is flying out at you. (and with that I'll get off my 3D soapbox!)

Tomorrow I am going down for my passport interview. Here's hoping they like my form!


--------
Carlie

No comments: