Sunday, July 18, 2010

Things Are Happening!

So.....things have happened in the last week. The job hunt is on hold, while I pick up a few days here and there at the AEC with Mum up until the election -which has been called for the 21st....which means I might be working a few extra days now...which would be good. Especially since Safeway didn't want me last week, and doesn't want me this week!

In other news, Ness and I are getting places with our trip. We've booked hotels for DC, LA and Anaheim. YAY! We splashed out a little and booked the Disneyland Paradise Pier hotel, which I'm sure will turn the 2 of us into giddy little girls!
Still got Boston, New York, San Francisco and Vegas to book, but that will be done in the next few weeks.
-Its progress.


Not a lot else to report - I'm pissed at my brother and had one of those days were the football managed to cause a gigantic fight in my house - I HATE football for what it has done to my family. -They all act like assholes because of it! It's stupid and insane.

Tomorrow is another day....

--------
Carlie

No comments: